|
|
#13 | |
|
I like drugs
|
Quote:
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I like drugs
|
![]() ---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ---------- Всем похуй на меня
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
|
|
|
|
| Пользователь сказал cпасибо: | Captain Obvious (06-18-2012) |
| Пацан посмеялся над этим сообщением: | Captain Obvious (06-18-2012) |
|
|
#17 |
|
/
|
|
|
|
|
| 2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо: | Ex[in]Del (06-18-2012), Хлебная крошкa Енот (06-18-2012) |
| Пацан посмеялся над этим сообщением: | Ex[in]Del (06-18-2012) |
|
|
#18 | |
|
I like drugs
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
I like drugs
|
![]() ---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ---------- Тут тема об моем ДР
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| None |
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) | |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|